- TXDPS License Eligibility System
The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) online License Eligibility system is available to help Texas drivers pay suspension fees, view compliance items needed to determine and understand license eligibility, and track drivers license status.
- State Office of Administrative Hearings
The State Office of Administrative Hearings serves as an independent, neutral forum for the State of Texas for resolving numerous types of disputes, including drivers license revocations.
- Harris County District Clerk
This site is your main resource for information pertaining to the Harris County District Court, including records, forms, and online/e-filing services.
- Fort Bend County Case Records
Find a record of all criminal case records in Fort Bend County here.
- Brazoria County Case Records
Find a record of all criminal case records in Brazoria County here.
- Harris County Sheriff’s Office
Public information inquiry for defendants in Harris County
- HCSO’s online warrant search
Search Class A and Class B misdemeanor warrants in Harris County
- Fort Bend County Jail Search
Search all inmates in the Fort Bend County Jail. Note that these individuals have been arrested, but NOT convicted.