Meet Adam W. Capetillo
Criminal Defense Lawyer
Mr. Capetillo was born, raised, and still resides in Fort Bend County, Texas. He graduated from B.F. Terry High School as a fighting Terry Ranger Baseball Player. He continued his education and earned a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Accounting from the University of Houston while working part-time in Houston’s Oil & Gas industry in various tax related roles. After graduation, he accepted an offer from the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company and worked in their tax department while attending night classes at South Texas College of Law. In his last semester at STCL, Mr. Capetillo secured an internship at the Harris County Public Defender’s Office in downtown Houston. His experience with the Public Defender’s office allowed him to gain hands-on experience defending individuals who had been accused of crimes while learning the importance of zealous legal representation through the criminal legal process.
- Member of Fort Bend County Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Member of Harris County Criminal Lawyer Association
- Member of Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- South Texas College of Law Alumni, 2012
- University of Houston Alumni, 2006
- B.F. Terry High School, 2002
What Can I Help You With?